- Heavy duty 600g polyester
- Bound together with a strong nylon binding
- Machine washable at 30 degrees (no fabric softener)
- Clips around the headrest
- Use as a boot liner, load liner, dog hammock or rear seat cover
- Measurements: Length: 150cm (59inch) Width: 140cm (55inch)
Fits Land Rover Defender 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007
Our boot liners fit Landrover Defender (1990-2007) models
This universal boot liner is designed to fit a number of different cars and can be used for a range of purposes. It is made from hard-wearing, heavy duty and waterproof 600g polyester.
1) Boot Liner
When this product is used as a boot liner it protects the base of your boot and the back of your rear seats. Simply clips around the headrests to secure into place.
2) Load Liner
Fold your rear seats back with the boot liner in place to create a load liner. It also features a 50/50 split so you can have one or both seats folded down.
3) Dog Hammock/Rear Seat Cover
The boot liner can be transformed into a dog hammock by clipping around the front and back two headrests. Two slits are accessible to feed the seat belts through.
Please Note: This is a universal product, please check the size before purchasing
Measurements: Length: 150cm (59inch) Width: 140cm (55inch)
Boot Cleaning Instructions - Fully Tailored Boot Liners Only
As each vehicle is different our boot liners are designed to fit the specifics of that certain model.
Some car boots are fully covered by carpet and our strong Velcro is designed to attach directly to the carpet.
Other cars have a plastic trim, in this instance the self-adhesive backing of the Velcro is used to stick the boot liner into place.
Important Pre-installation Cleaning Instructions
• Please vacuum the boot thoroughly and ensure all dirt and dog hair is removed
1. Clean the plastic trim with a silicone remover (e.g Auto-Glym Intensive Tar Remover)
2. Use a clean dry cloth to dry the plastic trim
3. Follow the boot liner fitting instructions
4. Please allow 24 hours before use to allow the self-adhesive to fully stuck to the plastic
Please note, the Velcro or self-adhesive will not stick to the boot if it comes into contact with dirt, dog hair or silicone prior to fitting. If you have had your carpet protected, we cannot guarantee that our Velcro will attach to the boot carpet.
Your order will be shipped within 3-5 working days. We aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Please note orders may take up to 10 working days at busy periods e.g. Christmas
If you order more than one item, they may be shipped separtely. All items are shipped using a 48 hour courier. A tracking number will be assigned and this will be emailed to you.
Orders Over £40 - Free UK Delivery
Orders Under £40 - Delivery £3.99
If for any reason you are unhappy with your item or there is a factory fault please contact our customer service team on 01623 645100 or email@example.com
The buyer is responsible for paying the return postage unless there is a manufactures fault. Please contact our team stating your order number before returning the item. Full Return Policy
Land Rover logo is property of Land Rover